Constructed with the students in mind, and instructors feedback – it is super easy glider to fly – Simple and straight forward.
A hybrid 3 line construction that converges into a clean and simple 3 leg riser making inflation and ground handling a breeze – no messy risers and lines tangled in reverse launch anymore. Accelerated learning curve for the student, getting him into the air and flying safely faster than before.
Flying characteristics are delightful. It is a true EN-A. Simple to understand and pleasure to handle. Glide is among the best in it’s class.
According to Apco’s legendary tradition for durability – the construction of the wing is bullet proof! The best and extremely durable cloth combined with proven construction designed to withstand the students abuse for as long as necessary.
Karma EVO is fun to fly and will excite long after out of school.
The KARMA EVO, we feel, is the best beginner glider today for students and new pilots, as well as instructors and we are sure you will find it to be the best choice for you too.
KARMA EVO Paramotor Version
KARMA EVO available in paramotor version too. The wing was designed bearing paramotor pilots in mind and thoroughly tested under power. Equally well suited for paramotor, making it a great wing for engine lovers. The KARMA EVO overall behavior is perfectly tuned for motorized flight. From easy nil wind inflation and short take-offs to exceptional stability, with high fuel efficiency. The KARMA EVO offers the ideal solution for paramotor schools and pilots who choose non-reflex wing. (Supplied with purpose built paramotor risers when specified)
- True EN – A wing across entire speed bar range.
- New profile for next step in safety and stability.
- Hybrid 3 Line Planform resulting in over 40% line reduction.
- Performance – Among the best in it’s Class.
- Riser – Super simple 3 leg Riser, color coded A, B from rigid 20 mm webbing to prevent entangling of lines and riser.
- Split A riser for easy Big ears. Attaches to the main A with magnet while not in use.
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO more »
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or aircraft grade Aluminium.
- Composite fabric wing construction – different cloth used in different areas of the wing for optimal blend of durability, weight and performance.
- Butt Holes.
- Swivels on brake handles.
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets.
- New colors – fresh and attractive.
Flexon battens® are exclusive APCO innovations, often imitated, never matched!!
|Area (projected) [m2]||20.85||22.55||24.4||26.2|
|Span(incl. Stabiliser) [m]||10.7||11.35||11.8||12.5|
|Span (projected) [m]||8.56||9.08||9.45||10|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||3.47||3.65||3.65||3.81|
|Pilot Weight (all up) free flight [kg]||55-80||70-95||85-110||105-130|
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]||70-95||85-110||90-135||120-145|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||4.5||4.9||5.3||5.7|
|Root Cord m||2.81||2.81||2.93||2.93|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.70||0.70||0.73||0.73|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||6.3||6.7||7.0||7.4|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||241||254||286||300|
|KARMA EVO XS||Pending|
|KARMA EVO S||EN – A|
|KARMA EVO M||EN – A|
|KARMA EVO L||EN – A|
|Load Test- 172 Kg Max load (Paramotor application), Click for Load Test Report|
|Min Sink [m/s] at optimal wing loading||1.1|
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
|Sail Cloth||Blend of Zero Porosity” Ripstop Nylon|
|Warranty||3 years / 250 Hours|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
|Top, Br Top, St Top||Dyneema||1.1||90|
|Mid, St||Super Aramid||1.2||120|
|Bottom A1;B1; C||Super Aramid||1.9||320|
|Bottom A3; A5; B3; B5||Super Aramid||1.8||230|