Not too long ago our first slalom wing – NRG was introduced. It proved to be the fastest and one of the most agile paramotor wings. But now it’s time to take it up to the next level. 75 km/h on NRG was just not fast enough – so we came up with NRG Pro which is even faster, racier, nippier, swifter… (and surprisingly rock solid safe!)
NRG Pro takes-off and lands at slower speed than you would expect, making flying easy. All thanks to new highly efficient reflex profile.
NRG Pro will excite every experienced pilot – you will be infected by the racing virus instantly. The adrenaline rush will go through the roof and your heart rate will match the speed of the wing.
NRG Pro purpose built for speed and agility to win the race, or just for low level ground skimming fun and long distance speed racing.
WARNING:DO NOT! test fly this wing, unless you are ready to buy it!
This wing is highly addictive.
NRG Pro designed for pilots who have the skills
to handle the speed, performance and agility the wing offers.
Previous slalom racing experience and sufficient training
is required to safely fly NRG Pro.
The wing is not suitable for beginner leisure pilot.
- OAA® – one action acceleration – Integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation more »
- Vectran and Kevlar Competition lines combine for optimized performance.
- Two Dimensional integrated brake configuration combining tip steering and main brake all in one.
- Improved Tip steering system, for high speed Slalom flying.
- Redesigned Reflex profile for wider speed range and better efficiency.
- SRS® – APCO’s exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety, easier launch and low speed take-off more »
- HIT valve® equipped leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability more »
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO more »
- Air Extreme Ball Bearing Pulleys (BBP) – for easy and smooth speed bar operation
- Replaceable trim webbing and kamet buckle long-lasting trouble – free service more »
- Minimal drag,embedded hook-in point for unprecedented drag reduction, APCO exclusive.
- Advanced diagonal rib structure
- Split A risers with built-in safe and wide speed range
- Hybrid fabric construction
- Butt Holes
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extremely easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- Color design – astonishingly attractive
- 20mm. narrow profile riser for easier handling and reduced drag
OAA®, Flexon battens® , HIT Valves ® ,SRS® and embedded hook-in points are exclusive APCO innovations, often imitated, never matched!!
|Area (projected) [m2]||13.81||14.63||15.45|
|Span(incl. Stabiliser) [m]||9.57||10.05||10.53|
|Span (projected) [m]||7.49||7.86||8.24|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||4.06||4.22||4.38|
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]||70-105||90-125||105-140|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||4.18||4.45||4.72|
|Root Chord [m]||2.07||2.07||2.07|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.4||0.4||0.4|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||5.78||6.03||6.28|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||305||325||348|
|16.5||DGAC certification panding|
|17.5||DGAC certification pending|
|18.5||DGAC certification pending|
|V-trim off [km/h]||58|
|Min Sink [m/s] at optimal wing loading||1.4 m/sec|
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection against UV, wear and abrasion.
|Sail cloth||“Zero Porosity” Ripstop Nylon|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
Bottom (C; D; St)
Brake Cascades; St top